I would like to thank Lonely Little Acorn for nominating me for this Liebster Award. I love that the bloggers of WordPress created these fun ways of acknowledging fellow bloggers we enjoy and appreciate. I had read that the purpose of the Liebster is help new bloggers network and provide an easy way to get to know your fellow bloggers. This is my second time being nominated and I am so grateful. 😀
The rules of the award for this round are a bit different but I’m going to copy them as they were on Little Acorn’s original post:
1.Thank the person who nominated you (by tagging their original post to yours)
2. Answer 11 questions
3. Nominate other bloggers who deserve the award
4. Ask them 11 questions
5. Put these rules in your post
6. Inform the bloggers you have nominated
The questions presented to me were:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted an easier way to journal my life than writing it on paper. I chose to make it public because it adds to the accountability of me maintaining it and putting forth the effort.
2. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
Wow just one, darn. I would no longer suffer from clinical depression. I would love to experience just the normal range of emotions rather than getting stuck in the endless downward spiral.
3. What are your goals for the future?
That is a tough one. While I have several things I want to accomplish in life I can’t really say I have a particular goal. Ultimately I think I would like to be stable in everything (I know dreaming). Not worry about finances, not worry about my health and just be able to enjoy what I have.
4. Which do you prefer, books or movies?
If I had to pick just one I would say books. I love being able to lose myself in a story and I can take my book or ereader just about anywhere.
5. Do you have any siblings?
Nope. You can see more about that by clicking Here.
6. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have three fur babies, two dogs and one cat. I would have more if I had the space and money.
7. How many posts have you done in total since starting your blog?
8. Who is your favorite singer/band?
I love music so this one is really difficult. Since I can’t pick just one I will say my top picks would be Erasure, The Killers, Muse, and Coldplay
9. Do you have a sweet tooth?
No, I prefer salty.
10. When was the last time you had some ‘me time’ to relax?
This last December for both Christmas and New Year weeks I was off work. Best two weeks I’ve had in a long time.
11. What is your favorite colour?
For clothes I would say black. Everything goes with black.
My questions for those I’ve nominated:
- How are you?
- Did you make any resolutions for 2015?
- What would be your dream job?
- Would you rather sleep for 15 hours a day or be awake 20 hours?
- Which is your favorite holiday?
- What are you most proud of?
- Have you ever met a fellow blogger in person from WordPress?
- Where is your favorite location to just relax?
- What are your three favorite blog posts you have published so far?
- Have you ever been on a blind date?
- Do you embarrass easily or do you not care what others think?
I would like to award some bloggers from my Blogging 101 course just for fun!! 🙂