I just recently discovered that I was nominated for the “Liebster Award” by http://bluntbitchhh.wordpress.com/. Since I’m still really new here, I appreciate being included in this, thank you! Here’s what it’s about:
Rules for Liebster Award:
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I love cold, rainy weather.
- I’ve been married once that ended in divorce. Don’t know if I will ever want to get married again.
- I prefer salty foods over sweets. My BF can’t get enough chocolate, I can’t get enough chips.
- I am half Japanese. No, I don’t speak Japanese and I’ve never been to Japan.
- I have one tattoo.
- Music can speak to my soul. I love 80’s pop, almost anything by Erasure, ABBA,The Killers, Coldplay, Muse, Imagine Dragons and many songs that I don’t remember the artist names.
- I cry too easily. If I’m sad I cry, happy I cry, frustrated, I find something beautiful, cute, inspiring, I friggin cry!
- My BF is younger than me but I hate the word “Cougar” so I don’t use it to describe myself.
- People that I’ve known a long time think I’m outgoing and an extrovert. I’m neither.
- When I was little I only wanted an older sister. Since that was impossible I told my parents I didn’t want a sibling. They tried anyway, but it didn’t happen. Maybe the spell I cast really worked 😉 hahaha
- I’m a huge animal advocate. My favorite no kill shelter is Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Utah. I’ve never been but one day I will make it out there to volunteer!
Q & A
- Who has influenced you the most? My parents. My mother inspired me by accomplishing her goals later in life proving it’s never too late. And my father, who was always level-headed and responsible and did his best to teach me to be the same. Haha sorry dad, at least I’m responsible.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? I finished college. It’s only a BA, but I loath school, I’m a huge procrastinator, and I dropped out my Jr year due to my depression. But I eventually went back and finished.
- What are 3 things that you can’t live without? My family, my BF, and my pets.
- What has been the most life changing moment so far? I’m still waiting for that one.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Sure, I watch those shows like Ghost Hunters. They have some pretty compelling evidence to at least prove there is something paranormal out there.
- If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be? Jennifer Lawrence looks like she would be fun to meet.
- Where would you love to live? Washington, Oregon or maybe London since they get all that rain I wish we had.
- What’s a characteristic you look for in a friend? Open minded. If they are closed-minded to all the possibilities of this world and the people who inhabit it, then we just won’t get along.
- Are you a morning or night person? Getting up early sucks! I would rather sleep all day and work late.
- What are your top 5 favorite foods? Cheese enchiladas, fettuccine alfredo, cheese pizza, crazy bread, and the biscuits from Red Lobster. Yep, I love starches.
- Do you hold any grudges? Of Course
I nominate the following bloggers. The questions for you will be the same ones I answered. This will make it easier to just copy and paste…and I’m lazy. Best wishes and happy blogging: